Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Attention Michigan Readers!

My cousin and friend is going to school to be a school teacher
 at Oakland University in Rochester, MI.
Like most college students,
 she is struggling to make ends meet to make her way through college.
Yesterday her car caught fire and completely burned.

The link to this video is here.

This was her only car to get her to work, school, and back home.

She needs help to find an affordable, reliable car. 
If you know of anyone getting rid of a good, used car, please let me know! 
You can email me at sylvieliv(at) yahoo(dot)com.

Thank you for your help!
-Sylvie

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's so scary! And sad :(
    Hugs to your cuz. (not sure which one, but hugs anyway)
    I'm sure God will help her also in this matter.
    Wish I could help, but my prayers are with her. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a lil love, it makes my day! :)