Friday, November 16, 2012

Christmas Gift Series: DIY Ideas

Christmas Stocking-Handmade Vintage Ticking -Small striped Blue And Tan Ticking Holiday Stocking

This week, I have shared gift ideas for Baby, Toddler, Preschool Girl, and Preschool Boy. Are your wallets empty yet?! ;)

For me, making things is just as fun as shopping! So naturally, I have been keeping my eyes peeled for DIY gift ideas... 
Here are some of the things I will be trying to tackle before this Christmas:

printable map of usa jigsaw puzzle   
I love this Printable Map Puzzle and it would work for a boy or girl, for a range of ages!
diy paper dolls
This Paper Dolls printable is so cute, and would be a fun way to use up scraps! 
Here is anoher fun use for scraps! This Car Caddy is perfect for any young boy!
3128_031108_dolls.jpg
These dolls are so darling! And with the printable template, they are easy to make! 
felt-slippers-md107878.jpg
These Felt Slippers are actually super simple! They could be for any child (or adult) in your life!
mld104586_0310_bunny_v2.jpg
Have an old men's shirt or pants laying around? This Bunny is a cute way to upcycle them into something fun! 
 
Yep, another use for scraps! Isn't this Trumpet cute!?
This Monkey Tutorial is so cute! It could easily be made into a boy too! :)

This Wooden Rainbow Set looks anything but homemade! 

Is that a good list to keep you busy!? 
I just love making something from nothing! :)
Have a good weekend!
-Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lil love, it makes my day! :)