Monday, April 1, 2013

Woman's Shirt To Girls Dress Upcycle

It is therapy to me to make clothes that I love for my littles that cost nothing.
My sister gave me this shirt, and in 15 minutes, I had it cut up and turned into a lil dress!! 
Yep, I'm serious, 15 min. Mr. Lovely Liv bought me a serger for Christmas, 
so it made the process WAY faster and easier!!
I made it the using this simple tutorial, without adding the ruffle to the bottom.
I simple used the existing bottom shirt hem for the bottom dress hem. 

:) I literally would rather have a fun, cute, and FREE project like this turn out than go get a Starbuck's! It makes me happy to make something from "nothing!" :)

Thanks sis, for the shirt!!

Have a good week!
Sylvie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lil love, it makes my day! :)