Saturday, July 13, 2013

Easy DIY Gift For Mother, Sister, Aunt, Grandmother, Friend...

I made these easy DIY gifts for Mother's Day this year for my Mother and my Grandmother.
I just hadn't had a chance to post them yet...
It was a super fun, easy, and fast project!
All you need is a sheet of Plexiglas, a Sharpie, and a glass cutter tool thinger like in the picture. 
(Anyone know what they're called?)

First, cut the Plexiglas down to the size you'd like. 
I practiced my drawings on paper first,
 and then traced them onto the Plexiglas using the permanent marker. 
Make sure to peel the plastic protective covering off before drawing! 

That is all! Super easy! :)
You could draw or trace anything using this technique!

P.S. Isn't this a neat shelf my Grandpa made from an old door and doorknobs!?

Enjoy your weekend! :)
Sylvie


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to give this a try! I'm thinking heels....high heels! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a lil love, it makes my day! :)