Monday, July 22, 2013

The Best Softest Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Ever!

Seriously. This is the. best. oatmeal raisin cookie recipe ever ever.
I was digging through my recipes the other day, and found this old recipe I had gotten from my Mum.
I have made them three! times in the last couple weeks!
Health food junkie. ;)
They are super soft and chewy and flavorful. You will love them!

1 cup Butter
1/4 cup White Sugar
3/4 cups Brown Sugar
3 Eggs
1 3.4 oz Package Instant Vanilla Pudding
1 1/4 cups White Flour
1tsp. Baking Soda
3 1/2 cups Oats (quick or old fashioned works)
1 cup raisins

Preheat oven 375 degrees.
Cream together butter, sugars, and eggs.
Slowly mix dry ingredients into moist ingredients.
Drop by the spoonful onto greased or parchment paper lined cookie sheets.
Bake at 375 degrees for 10 min or until bottom of cookie is very slightly browned. 

Enjoy! 
Sylvie



3 comments:

  1. They look soooo good...
    And thank goodness...Not fattening at all!!ha!
    Great photos as well...

    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! I made something really similar recently except mine contained pecan and mashed banana too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds sooo good Trishie! I just might have to try experimenting with those ingredients in this recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a lil love, it makes my day! :)