Saturday, October 12, 2013

Baby Boy Upcycled Gift DIY Tutorial: Fabric Paint Mountains

Here's a super easy, quick, and affordable baby gift DIY! 
It seems like onesie and pants outfits are my go-to baby gift!
You can see others that I've made here, here, and here. 

For this project, I used...
An old T Shirt of mine. A scrap of white knit. 
A Onesie. A Sharpie. A few Fabric Markers. 
A Small length of Elastic. A piece of Wax Paper. 
And a Pair of little Pants (for a pattern).
I made the pants using my old T shirt. I followed the same steps as I did here
only I used the sleeve hem as the bottom hem, instead of a ruffle.
Before sewing the pants together, I sewed on a triangle scrap of knit,
and drew a lil white triangle on the leg.
For the shirt, I used a Sharpie and some fabric markers to draw on some mountains and clouds. 
Be sure to put a piece of cardboard or wax paper inside of the shirt
 so that the ink doesn't bleed through to the back of the shirt.
And that's all folks! Super easy.
I also made a pacifier clip (forgot to photo). 
I folded it up and put it in a lil box like these.

Have a good weekend my friends! :)
Sylv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lil love, it makes my day! :)