Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Patchwork Puppy Pillow Anthro Knock Off

I made this patchwork puppy pillow for free using scraps!
I want this, but it's $200!! What the heck?? Patchwork Hound Pillow   #anthropologie
Anthropologie had this one for sale for $198!!!!
I feel so thrifty. ;)
First I sketched the puppy on paper. Then I cut out pieces of the paper puppy, tracing the pieces onto fabric before cutting the next piece.
I sewed them together (on sewing machine) as I went along.
I made it for my Mum. I think she likes it. :)

My Grandma saw it and made one of her dog....
I'll have to get a pic of hers for you guys!

Happy Sewing!
Thanks for stopping by.
Sylvie

2 comments:

  1. Honestly - I like your pillow better than the one for almost 200 bucks. Ridicolous price and too many colors.
    Yours was "calmer" and cuter. :-)
    So there! ;-)
    Oh, and Happy Easter! And - I still haven't gotten to make those paper diamonds... Life came in between. But, whenever I do, I'll make sure to link to your page and let you know I did! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sofia! Figure, who can spend that on a pillow!?! Crazy. :) I hope you do get a chance to make the diamonds, they're fun.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a lil love, it makes my day! :)